Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- May 3, 2010: Tim James' 72% Increase in Work/Traffic Fatalities Due to Language Barriers is a Bad Statistic, or How Even Politicians Get Chinese Whispers
- May 7, 2010: My End-of-Semester Resolution - Fewer, or No, Brain Droppings
- May 9, 2010: Roast Chicken, Densho Otoko, Usual Suspects, and a relaxing weekend
- May 10, 2010: [Poem] "Time is the sweetest flower, blossoming"
- May 11, 2010: Eight and a Half Reasons Why Tomorrow Will See the End of My Facebook Account
- May 12, 2010: My greatly shrinking online footprint, mixtape for my brother, and 3000+ visits to DoaB
- May 13, 2010: Descent 2
- May 14, 2010: My two trips to Huntville, AL's new Earth Fare market
- May 17, 2010: Are Social Network Experts Going to Eat the Internet?
- May 20, 2010: One last hurrah for the ole Poetry e-mail list, aka "I remember" and my broken heart
- May 21, 2010: Could you or couldn't you care any less? British comedians harangue a particular American idiom...
- May 22, 2010: [Tea Review] Numi's Temple of Heaven Gunpowder Green
- May 24, 2010: [Book Review] Justin Richards' Apollo 23 (Doctor Who Novel, Eleventh Doctor)
- May 25, 2010: 10 Things We Do on the Internet Even though We Know They Waste Our Time
- May 26, 2010: In honor of Towel Day, my favorite Douglas Adams' H2G2 quote: Space Is Big...
- May 29, 2010: Mor Jokai: the man whose wikipedia entry stands, gloriously, above the rest...
"The hidden is greater than the seen."