Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- October 1, 2009: Cliver Barker's Blook of Blood
- October 2, 2009: My So-Called "Rough" Night, the "I Promise It's Y" Exchange Type
- October 3, 2009: ...in which Doug muses on Soul-Mates
- October 4, 2009: Scarecrow plus cleaning the closet
- October 5, 2009: Doug's "frustration" dreams and Doug's attempt to keep up with four TV series
- October 8, 2009: The Difference Four Years Make to a Resume
- October 12, 2009: Eventually, someone says "I Love You"
- October 13, 2009: Brians as a unit of measurement, reading HGttG book 6, website updates, and compiling my poetry
- October 15, 2009: A funny thing that happened, once, in a state park. Or, being relatively close to Sarah back in the day...
- October 15, 2009: My vote for the three best totally free, mutli-OS computer games
- October 16, 2009: Mom in something like 4 hours, steam cleaning, the status of my writing projects (NaNoWriMo and that way-past-due poetry compilation)
- October 19, 2009: Eleven language mishaps that Doug finds curious and wanted to point out...
- October 20, 2009: Doug offers some friendly quick tips for finding things that are lost
- October 21, 2009: Cathedral Caverns (state park near Grant, AL) with my mom, Sarah, and McCoy - 29 photos
- Yet another example of why it is a good thing I do not work in retail or food-service
- October 26, 2009: Four basic tips to make Facebook a tad more sane in these "trying" times
- October 27, 2009: Five years and one day ago, an elopement occurred (includes 7 photos from last night)
- October 28, 2009: Greg F. Gifune's Kingdom of Shadows (Quick Things to Read this Halloween I)
- Ocotber 29, 2009: Lord Dunsany's "Where the Tides Ebb and Flow" (Quick Things to Read This Halloween II) [Includes the Full-Text of the Story]
- October 30, 2009: Algernon Blackwood's "The Empty House" (Quick Things to Read this Halloween III) [with Full-Text]
- October 31, 2009: Daylight Saving EVIL
- Craig Strete's "The Bleeding Man" (The Final Quick Thing to Read...)
"The hidden is greater than the seen."