Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- November 2, 2009: The Halloween 2009 Party, and Why I Will Not Be Doing NaNoWriMo (with 7 photos)
- November 3, 2009: Doug looks at Ben Franklin's thirteen Virtues, Part 0: Introduction
- November 4, 2009: Doug ranks the 50 states' mottoes from worst to best (in his opinion, of course)
- November 9, 2009: E-book's biggest thorns: ownership and the concept of what loans a book
- November 11, 2009: The end of hardcovers? Maybe. Bargain books, price wars, loss leaders, and epublishing.
- November 15, 2009: Thinking about planetary-sun distance in more every-day terms. I.E., briefly: Will our Sun bake us like a potato?
- November 16, 2009: Haven't been excited by a good black tea in a while; also Ignorance IS bliss, Would you go with ME to the prom, and other newsbits
- November 17, 2009: Can Man in the High Castle Be Updated? You know, if they made a movie about it or something...
- November 19, 2009: Reviews of Twining loose-leaf Irish Breakfast Tea and Numi's Chinese Breakfast (Organic Yunnan)
- Some quick tips to improve a cold-reading session with tarot, tea-leaves, etc
- Six quick signs you have over-steeped your tea
- November 23, 2009: Lampshade Hanging
- November 24, 2009: My most symbolic dream in awhile: the missing child and double stair-case
- November 26, 2009: Cornell & Diehl's #107: Haunted Bookshop (pipe tobacco review)
- November 27, 2009: An Out-of-Shape Man reviews The Walls of Jericho (North Alabama) Hiking Trail w/ 22 pics
- November 30, 2009: Doug reviews 4 movies in 8 paragraphs: Monsters vs. Aliens, Star Trek (2009), Up, and Blood: the Last Vampire (2009, Live Action)
"The hidden is greater than the seen."