Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- January 2, 2010: The 4th Annual Masque of the Black Death, recapped
- January 4, 2010: Paranormal Activity (Horror Movie) Review
- January 5, 2010: Five (5) Days Without Soap/Shampoo in the Shower
- January 6, 2010: Big Finish's Eighth Doctor Adventures - Series One, The First Half (starring Paul McGann and Sheridan Smith)
- January 8, 2010: Snow Day in Alabama in three paragraphs and four photographs
- January 10, 2010: What scares me... (part 1 of 2)
- January 11, 2010: Day ten (10) without soap and shampoo
- Doctor Who: The Movie. The Paul McGann Year.
- January 12, 2010: Laugh Tracks...I don't like them.
- January 16, 2010: Brian Keene's Urban Gothic
- District 9 (Movie Review)
- "The Brain of Morbius". Doctor Who, Serial 84. The Tom Baker Years.
- Here is a pet-peeve of mine: Genre fiction still treated as a trash-pile with only an occasional winner
- The night of many posts, dealing with the mood I am in, facing Doug's Third Rule about Blogging, and coming back on Monday
- January 19, 2010: 19 Things Relearned This Past Weekend
- January 22, 2010: I, Ponder. Anglophile and proud.
- January 23, 2010: The No-Soap and No-Shampoo experiment is over, my thoughts
- January 26, 2010: If the First Amendment applies to Corporations, how about the others from the Bill of Rights ? The post that wasn't meant to be...
- In Iron: or, in thoughts inspired by W. B. Yeats
- January 28, 2010: How the USDA's 100 million dollar grant to rural libraries exposes the likely future of the field
- January 29, 2010: Saw VI (Unrated Director's Cut)
- January 30, 2010: Eight reasons why the iPad isn't a Kindle killer (and four reasons it might be, after all)
"The hidden is greater than the seen."