Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- February 1, 2010: I feel angry about things today (mostly politics, but others too). What angers, and what makes me happy to balance it out.
- February 2, 2010: The power of doubt in research
- February 7, 2010: Who Loves Books More: pReaders or eReaders? (aka, Doug gets Tongue in Cheek)
- February 8, 2010: My big upcoming project: Doug remakes The Thing in the Lake by Eleanor M. Ingram
- Horror Movie Review a Trois I - Hellraiser: Inferno, Days of Darkness, and The Reptile
- February 13, 2010: Four cases of chicken mushroom ramen and other assorted crap
- February 14, 2010: Some more pbook-love turned ebook hate, but at least Random House seems reasonable
- February 15, 2010: Fratire versus subversive literature
- February 17, 2010: From zero to five stars in Facebook, applying common sense Information science to a sluggish social networking giant
- February 20, 2010: New website design (sort of) and the trip to Tuscaloosa to see Neil Gaiman
- February 22, 2010: At the core of our medical problems, the too many layers and not enough common sense...
- February 26, 2010: Saying Goodbye to W (No, not George Bush)
- February 27, 2010: Black History Month: overcoming captivity and the inclinations of separatism
"The hidden is greater than the seen."