Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- June 2, 2009: 13B
- Waiting on The Strain
- June 3, 2009: The Flirtatious Reader, by Odwar Dergey
- June 5, 2009: J.D. Salinger['s Lawyer] Goes Public to Stop "Catcher" Sequel
- June 7, 2009: Some Observations on ASK
- June 9, 2009: Slumdog Millionaire (and the broken DVD), lots of homework, Gojira, failure to Strain, Squee?...
- Things I Hate About Me, a fun little blog thingie
- June 11, 2009: Cracked.com's Kickass Lessons Books Can Learn from Movies
- June 12, 2009: Much Needed House Repair
- June 13, 2009: The Cemetery Man
- June 14, 2009: Cheap Asian Horror plus Long Resource Notebook (aka glimpse into an MLIS program)
- June 15, 2009: Toxic Avenger on FearNet.com!
- The Truth (and Clarification) of Plastic in Soft-Serve Icecream, Fast Food Shakes, and more (aka somewhat apologies to Alicia)
- June 17, 2009: Marebito
- June 18, 2009: White Man's Burden
- June 19, 2009: Library Sued Over Book
- June 21, 2009: Privacy Rights and Circulation
- Leisure Horror Titles From July to December 2009
- Jeff Strand's Pressure
- June 22, 2009: My (non)Father's Day + Old UAH Picture
- June 23, 2009: The Dark at the Edge of the Campfire: a short prose ramble by Doug
- June 25, 2009: What was wrong with me (plus expect short stories soon)
- June 26, 2009: True Library Confessions #1 - Librarian versus Zombie
- Two Awesome Pics from the Past Couple of Days
- Poetry: "For Some Time, or I know how this must end"
- June 30, 2009: What's Up With Me (Slumdog DVD issues [still], New Moby, The Brokeness, Alicia up on the Weekend, Writing, The Great No-Net Experiment)
- Alright, time to cull it down...
"The hidden is greater than the seen."