Dickens of a Blog
If you want to comment, then you can contact me. I will post comments to the journal as soon as possible, unless you ask me not to share them.
- August 3, 2009: Tattooed Librarian calender. Hmmm.
- August 5, 2009: Ever Thought How Weird Plagiarism Suits Have to Be Now-a-Days?
- August 6, 2009: This morning, Anno-Dracula, Tales of Phantasia, other readings, new music
- August 7, 2009: Trip to the Kaffeeklatsch to fill my tea chest
- August 9, 2009: Doug + Sarah's weekend: a short summary
- August 10, 2009: Doug's feckless monetarily and luckless arbitrarily
- August 11, 2009: Weird thought: why I'd chose an apartment for serial killing
- Neverwhere, the Graphic Novel
- August 13, 2009: Failure to meteor watch, a quick musing about the book industry
- Early, planning stages and thoughts about Black Death
- August 17, 2009: School's back up, eh?
- August 22, 2009: Up, slighty before 6am, hotel room
- August 23, 2009: From Gadsden to work, morning donuts, ducks, similar stuff
- August 26, 2009: The one about textbooks and the "free textbook seekers"
- August 27, 2009: My vote for the three hardest, but enjoyable, computer/console games
- Four Limericks
- August 31, 2009: "No Digs for Satan"
"The hidden is greater than the seen."